|8260mm||B.O.A||10,4:1||Beam length ratio @ max|
|589mm||Draft max displacement||60L||Fuel capacity|
|2191mm||Height of main hull||200L||Water capacity|
|3059mm||Beam of main hull||20HP||Outboard motor|
|14600mm||Mast height (Cruise)||47m2||Main sail (Cruise)|
|16000mm||Mast height (Race)||26m2||Head sail (Cruise)|
|1:10||Main hull is 1:10 beam to length ratio||46m2||Code 0 Est|
- The Standard CM336 Performance cruiser built using epoxy resin infused composite E-Glass, 80-130kg/m3 PVC core achieving optimal weight and strength. Carbon used for the structural bulkheads, beams and sockets locally reinforced structural areas.
- The Carbon CM336 CR Carbon race version is built using epoxy resin infused composite Carbon, 80-130kg/m3 PVC core achieving optimal weight and strength. The only areas to constructed in E-glass is the internal furniture non-structural areas.
- Externally-spray finish Awl Craft 2000/Alex seal in light solid colour of choice / Anti-slip/ Antifouling barrier coatings.
- The CM336 is primarily designed for the purist, experienced and educated cruising sailor who want an efficient sailing design, the central hull is surprisingly spacious and has a rather practical use of internal space.
- One of the most important design feature is that the vessel can be disabled and shipped in a single 40ft open top container then assembled and set-up in a few days.